We had more entries for the “guess when Mackenzie is going to be born” contest than any contest we’ve ever held!
CONGRATULATIONS TO Sylvia Villalpando who most closely guessed the birth date, hour, and minute! Sylvia won a free book publishing package from BookLocker valued at $875!!!
We are THRILLED to announce the (fashionably late) arrival of Mackenzie Mae Hibberts!!
Arrival date: 6-11-19
Arrival time: 2:52 a.m.
Gate: C (section) – after an amazing First Class flight and hours long attempted natural descent
Weight: 8 lbs, 8 oz.
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Likes: Mommy’s milk and Daddy’s spoiling
Dislikes: Being born and diaper changes
I am frantically behind on work because I’m doing my job, and Ali’s, so I will share the details next week but, for now, I will share pictures. Isn’t she ADORABLE?!?! We are all over the moon in love with this little angel!!!
- Correctly Guess When Ali Will Have Her Baby – AND WIN A FREE BOOK PUBLISHING PACKAGE FROM BOOKLOCKER!
- Aaaaand, Still No Grand Baby! But, here’s what I’m doing to stay ready!!
- A Night in the Hospital but No Grand Baby Yet!
- When You Give Your Grandkids Chocolate and Red Bull
- OUR NEW GRANDDAUGHTER!! Does THIS Look Like a Newborn to You?! And, a Plane Crashed RIGHT HERE!
- It’s a GIRL!!! Awe!!!! (Does anybody know what breed mix she is?!)
- Who Needs a Baby Teether When You Have Board Books?
Angela Hoy lives in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here:
How Many Copies Of Your Book Would You Have To Sell In Order To Break Even?