Our daughter is due any minute now. Earlier this week, we all headed for the hospital when her contractions were 3-4 minutes apart. She labored all night and then they stopped so she was released. The contractions were not very strong but they were coming like clockwork.
Needless to say, we were up all night long, and slept half of the next day.
I am trying desperately to remain caught up on work so I can drop everything when we get the big phone call!
So, based on the picture above, do you think she looks ready? 😉
The new angel will be Mackenzie Mae and we can’t WAIT to meet her!!
- When You Give Your Grandkids Chocolate and Red Bull
- OUR NEW GRANDDAUGHTER!! Does THIS Look Like a Newborn to You?! And, a Plane Crashed RIGHT HERE!
- It’s a GIRL!!! Awe!!!! (Does anybody know what breed mix she is?!)
- Who Needs a Baby Teether When You Have Board Books?
- Back to (Floating) School!
Angela Hoy lives on a 52' Irwin Center Cockpit Ketch (sailboat) with her family and pets. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, BookLocker.com, and AbuzzPress, and the author of 19 books. Keep up with her family's adventurous liveaboard lifestyle at GotNoTanLines.com.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: