Our daughter is due any minute now. Earlier this week, we all headed for the hospital when her contractions were 3-4 minutes apart. She labored all night and then they stopped so she was released. The contractions were not very strong but they were coming like clockwork.
Needless to say, we were up all night long, and slept half of the next day.
I am trying desperately to remain caught up on work so I can drop everything when we get the big phone call!
So, based on the picture above, do you think she looks ready? 😉
The new angel will be Mackenzie Mae and we can’t WAIT to meet her!!
- When You Give Your Grandkids Chocolate and Red Bull
- OUR NEW GRANDDAUGHTER!! Does THIS Look Like a Newborn to You?! And, a Plane Crashed RIGHT HERE!
- It’s a GIRL!!! Awe!!!! (Does anybody know what breed mix she is?!)
- Who Needs a Baby Teether When You Have Board Books?
- Back to (Floating) School!
Angela Hoy lives on a mountain in North Georgia. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here:
Pingback: Mackenzie’s VERY Stressful Entry into the World | WritersWeekly.com
Pingback: Baby Mackenzie is FINALLY HERE! And, it was a VERY rough ride for her mommy! | WritersWeekly.com
Pingback: Correctly Guess When Ali Will Have Her Baby – AND WIN A FREE BOOK PUBLISHING PACKAGE FROM BOOKLOCKER! | WritersWeekly.com
Pingback: Aaaaand, Still No Grand Baby! But, here’s what I’m doing to stay ready!! | WritersWeekly.com
I’m sure Mackenzie Mae is here by now. Just waiting for the next weekly report!
I love the name. One of my great-granddaughters has the same name, spelled differently (McKinsey).
And yes. Ali and Mackenzie both look a little more than ready!
Love and happy wishes to you all.
The baby is boss! She’ll come when she is ready. No amount of coaxing will help.
Yes, she looks more than ready. Best wishes to you all.
looks way past due not just ready!