Last week, I posted that we were heading out of town to visit the grandbabies. On Thursday night, we received a phone call from our daughter. She said Jack was vomiting when he arrived home from school. One of his friends was out sick that day so it was likely a virus. She had to quickly cancel everything with everybody (including the bounce house).
We didn’t want to get a tummy bug so we cancelled our plans to travel there as well. The next day, Jack’s teacher texted our daughter. Two more of Jack’s classmates caught the virus.
The new date of the party is tomorrow but only some of us will be there. Brian has a dove hunting date with a buddy and Mason is out of town so Max and I will be driving there together. I don’t get to spend much time with him because of his welding job so I’m excited about our road trip together! 🙂
Many of you remember when Max was born. Check him out now!! He’s holding “peter peppers.” I, of course, call them penis peppers.
I bought the seeds on Amazon after seeing pictures. I seriously thought it was a gimmick but, turns out, it’s not! Max picked five of the peppers, sliced them up, put them all on one pizza, and ate the ENTIRE thing!
If I’d done that, I’d be in the E.R…
- Max is Pregnant
- Look What Max Made on His Second Day of (Welding) School! Awe!!
- Max’s Hilarious (or Disturbing???) Halloween Costume!
- Max is 12! How Did That Happen?!
- Max is 10!
- That’s One Titillating Carrot!
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: