I’m desperately appealing to all you mariners out there (or anyone mechanically inclined) for your expertise in this matter. There is a boat on our dock that has a HORRIBLE odor. To be very specific, it smells like vomit. Whenever we walk by, I have to literally hold my breath. No matter which way the wind is blowing, the odor will knock you down. It’s a large motor yacht. I have suspected that perhaps there is something mechanical that emits an odor that mimics puke but I can’t figure it out.
Do any of you know what can cause that odor? And, why in the world hasn’t the owner noticed? Everyone else on the dock has!
In other news, we had two big family dinners over the past two weeks. We have three family birthdays that occur within a month of each other. Max turned 18, Frank turned 27, and Zach turned 33. All our babies are growing up!! I just have to share two pictures I took of our 3-month-old granddaughter, Mackenzie. In the second photo, she’s obviously sucking in her jowls. I know…because I frequently do that with my stomach. 😉
- Baby Mackenzie is FINALLY HERE! And, it was a VERY rough ride for her mommy!
- Mackenzie’s VERY Stressful Entry into the World
- When You Give Your Grandkids Chocolate and Red Bull
- OUR NEW GRANDDAUGHTER!! Does THIS Look Like a Newborn to You?! And, a Plane Crashed RIGHT HERE!
- To Grandmother’s Condo We Go… – A Different Way to Entertain and Encourage Budding Writers! By Barbara Holland
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here:
Make Sure Your Marketing is Targeted at the Right Audience