At a family birthday party last weekend, I ran into an old friend who I’ll call Christy…because that’s her REAL name. Ha ha ha.
We haven’t seen each other in years and we got to do some catching up. It was awesome!! In the years since we’ve seen each other, she and her husband had a baby, and she is now pregnant once again. She looked beautiful! And, her daughter is so gorgeous and so smart! Brian and her husband enjoyed talking about hunting.
Christy lives in Georgia, too, and she good-naturedly poked fun at us for living in Trenton. She said, “What’s in Trenton anyway? Nothing?”
I replied, “Yep. And, that’s why we moved there. We LOVE it!”
I mentioned a couple of things that happened recently in our lives. She shook her head, and said she already knew.
I said, “How?”
She said, “I keep up with you on WritersWeekly. I read Home Office on my phone. It’s my bathroom reading…”
I CRACKED UP!!! Of the zillions of websites available, this column is on her bathroom reading list. AWESOME! 🙂
- Bathroom Pitches Are Bad! How To Make A Good Impression At A Writer’s Conference – James Rada
- Troubling Truck Stop Bathroom Conversation…
- The Portable Toilet Explosion!
- Sitting on a Bucking Bronco Toilet!
- IS THERE TOILET TISSUE ON YOUR VIRTUAL SHOE? 10 Embarrassing Things Readers Won’t Tell You About Your Blog! By Jennifer Brown Banks
Read More News From The Home Office
Angela Hoy lives on a mountain in North Georgia. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!