Last year, for our annual family pumpkin growing contest, we planted Big Max pumpkin seeds. The did okay (the biggest pumpkins we’ve grown so far) but they definitely were not huge. This year, I’ve been doing a lot of reading, and watching a lot of videos by record breaking pumpkin growers. I learned that Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds are what we need. And, they arrived this week!
This weekend, we are going to see the grandbabies, and we’re taking the pumpkin seeds. The entire family is participating in our annual pumpkin growing contest, including Jack (age 4) and Mackenzie (age 2). And, I have a little trick up my sleeve…
I bought two packages of seeds. These are the seeds Jack and Mackenzie will be planting:
Yes, I am evil…. >:-)
- Oh My Gourd!!!
- “Monster” is GROWING!
- No Pumpkins…But Lots of BEANS!!!
- Pumpkin Harvest!
- The Monster Hiding in Our Garden…
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: