While Florida has hurricanes and alligators, Georgia has a seemingly infinite variety of scary creepy crawly things. We’ve been taking lots of pictures of what we’ve discovered (not only outdoors, but INSIDE as well), and we thought it would be super fun to have a contest today.
The first person who can correctly identify all of the critters in the pictures below will win a free “At Your Service” book publishing package from BookLocker worth $875!!
1. Submit your answers here:
2. You need to be specific. Don’t just say “spider” or “cricket.” You need to correctly identify each one. I.e. Don’t write spider. Write what kind of spider it is. (No need for scientific names like Amblyomma americanum. Lone Star tick is fine.) Before you get too excited that we gave one away, none of the pics below are of ticks. Ha ha ha. However, a Lone Star Tick DID bite Brian last week. He’s fine.
3. There is a very tricky “Bonus Bug” below. If you are the first to correctly guess the first 7 bugs AND you guess the “bonus bug,” you’ll win a free book trailer as well! If you incorrectly guess the “bonus bug,” but are still the first to correctly guess the first 7 bugs, you will still win.
4. Please read “the fine print” under the pictures below.
5. If you need a closer view (eeewww!!!), click on each photo.
ARE YOU READY? HERE WE GO!!
THE FINE PRINT:
The BookLocker “At Your Service” Book Publishing Package includes interior design, original cover design, assignment of a BookLocker ISBN, barcode, distribution/fulfillment, etc. CLICK HERE to see the package details.
Your manuscript must be ready for review and formatting within one month of notification by BookLocker that you have won. If you have not yet started your manuscript, or if it is not near completion, please don’t enter the contest. Your manuscript won’t be ready on time and you’ll have ruined this opportunity for someone else.
Your manuscript must first be approved for publication by BookLocker. (BookLocker.com will not publish books with bad writing or poor editing, nor ones that violate laws, contain libel or invasion of privacy, feature underage people in sexual situations – even in fiction – or that teach people how to perform illegal acts.)
If BookLocker can’t publish the winner’s book for any of these reasons, their prize will instead be a free print or ebook of their choice from BookLocker.com.
Only one entry per household, please.
Void where prohibited.
DEADLINE: Entries must be received by midnight on June 15, 2021
- Rear-Ended by Leadfoot Leona in Alabama!
- Move is On Hold Because WE CAN’T BUY GAS!
- The Smell of Sharpies is STUCK in My Nose and Brain
- For the First Time in 24 Years, I’m About to….
- Driving Backwards Down the Freeway…and Bionic Bumblebees
- 24 Hours in HELL! Are the Sellers Moving Out or NOT?!?!
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
90+ DAYS OF PROMOTING YOUR BOOK ONLINE: Your Book's Daily Marketing Plan by Angela Hoy and Richard Hoy
Promoting your book online should be considered at least a part-time job. Highly successful authors spend more time promoting a book than they do writing it - a lot more.
We know what you're thinking. You're an author, not a marketer. Not to worry! We have more than a decade of successful online book selling experience under our belts and we're going to teach you how to promote your book effectively online...and almost all of our techniques are FREE!
Online book promotion is not only simple but, if you have a step-by-step, day-to-day marketing plan (this book!), it can also be a very artistic endeavor, which makes it fun for creative folks like you!
Yes, online book promoting can be EASY and FUN! Let us show you how, from Day 1 through Day 90...and beyond!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: