This issue will be abbreviated because of the long holiday weekend. I am writing this in our daughter’s guest room. Our grandchildren, Jack and Mackenzie, are next to me. We are all watching Peppa Pig.
Jack, Mackenzie, and Gram (me) have had WAY too much Thanksgiving. Not too much food. Too much chaos!!!
The good news is, since I have grandkid duty, I don’t have dish duty!! YEA!! 🙂
REMINDER: BookLocker’s Black Friday through Cyber Monday HALF PRICE BOOK PUBLISHING SALE is happening RIGHT NOW!
Details are RIGHT HERE.
- I’m Already Exhausted and It’s Still a Week Away!
- Turkey is Thawing!
- Ah, Gluttony…
- Naked Tom is Hanging on the Bow of “No Tan Lines!”
- Holidays Coming Fast and Furious
- How to KEEP WRITING through Holidays, Special Events, and More! by Wendy Hobday Haugh
Angela Hoy lives on a mountain in North Georgia. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: