Today’s issue is abbreviated because we are making last-minute preparations to take the boat on a five-day sailing trip.
Please take a few minutes to read the top three winners of the Winter, 2018 24-Hour Short Story Contest. You won’t be disappointed! The first one is hilarious!!
- Love Bug Cemetery…on the Boat?
- Island-hopping and Deep Sea Fishing!
- LOUD Cannon Fire From the Tall Ship Lynx!
- The Grand Prix is Coming to Town…So We’re LEAVING!
- GotNoTanLines – Jump on board with the Hoy Family as they move their children, pets, and business onto a 52-foot sailboat!
- More News From the Home Office!
Angela Hoy lives on a 52' Irwin Center Cockpit Ketch (sailboat) with her family and pets. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, BookLocker.com, and AbuzzPress, and the author of 19 books. Keep up with her family's adventurous liveaboard lifestyle at GotNoTanLines.com.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: