Our sailing trip is back on since a local mechanic told us the drive shaft is in good enough condition to last for several more months. So, we’re once again planning to set sail on No Tan Lines when the Grand Prix comes to St. Petersburg. In case you missed my initial post about this, we’re escaping because the sound of the race cars is deafening. If you are located in downtown, you have to shout to someone next to you to be heard.
We’re planning a day at Beer Can Island (and a night of camping), a day at Egmont Key, and a day of deep sea fishing in the gulf. I LOVE fishing, but almost never have time to do it so I’m super excited about that day!
We’ve been doing tons of last-minute preparations on the boat and everything is coming together nicely.
We’re praying the weather cooperates!
- LOUD Cannon Fire From the Tall Ship Lynx!
- A Severed Achilles Tendon and a Stray Cat Stuck in the Bilge! NON-STOP CHAOS!!
- The Grand Prix is Coming to Town…So We’re LEAVING!
- Seizure on the Boat!
- GotNoTanLines.com – Jump on board with the Hoy Family as they move their children, pets, and business onto a 52-foot sailboat!
- More News From the Home Office!
Angela Hoy lives on a 52' Irwin Center Cockpit Ketch (sailboat) with her family and pets. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, BookLocker.com, and AbuzzPress, and the author of 19 books. Keep up with her family's adventurous liveaboard lifestyle at GotNoTanLines.com.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: