- Sunil Gangopadhyay, well-known poet in India, his publisher and editor – on trial for “defiling idol.”
- Michael Jackson juror trying to get out of book deal.
- Parent corporation of Jehovah’s Witnesses allegedly tries to shut down Canadian-based website over quotes from their out-of-print texts.
- America’s Directories, a northern Indiana telephone book publisher – Loses appeal, ordered to pay $200K.
- More Ethics Problems for Tampa Tribune reporter
- Razor Magazine – ceases print publication; CEO responds to “reporting inaccuracies.”
- Did Yahoo help send a Chinese journalist to jail?