- Janet Kay & Associates – Expected to plead guilty in November, but WON’T SERVE ANY JAIL TIME! Ridiculous!!
- The Westerly Sun in Rhode Island – Sued for alleged libel
- The Reporter in Fond du Lac, WI – Sued for alleged civil defamation by petroleum company
- Tribune Company, the nation’s third-largest newspaper firm – Takes $1 billion hit in lost income-tax case.
- Bristol Herald Courier’s parent company – Sued for alleged discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Google Print – finally sued for copyright violations
- Cann Copy & Printing and Tan Tien Publications, two businesses located in San Jose, California – Sued by six leading publishers for allegedly routinely producing unauthorized photocopies of entire textbooks and academic monographs and sold them to college students.