- You can see a list of sites that book-editing.com accuse of copyright infringment at the bottom of
this page: http://www.book-editing.com/
- Earthlink.net – Loses lawsuit brought by bank which tested the 1996 Telecommunications Act that said an Internet
provider can’t be “treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”
- Movie rights to Encyclopedia Brown appear to be in limbo, despite efforts to land contracts
- Publisher Raymond Pryke, owner of the Hesperia Resorter and Valleywide Newspapers – ordered to pay $3 million for
- Dayton Daily News – judge dismisses defamation lawsuit against this paper
- The Spokesman-Review – Spokane, WA, mayor Jim West threatens to sue the paper for invasion of privacy.