- Xlibris / Xlibris.com – SPAMMERS. Has spammed Angela 6 times this year alone! Two authors also report being spammed by them this week. Emails sent requesting removal are ignored.
- Google Print – Why Random House won’t let them do it!
- Conrad Black – federal prosecutors in Chicago have filed criminal fraud charges against this former newspaper tycoon
- Former Maclean’s editor – Conrad Black uses magazine’s party to serve defamation lawsuit.
- AT&T – Bay Directories (phone book publishers) owner Ron Andrews scores one for the little guy!