- Professional Jeweler / professionaljeweler.com – Editor caught giving Angela false information. Then he asked to speak to Angela’s supervisor. Ha! Don’t miss this one.
- Janet Kay & Associates / George Titsworth – Trial moved to August.
- Military View / Senior View / Joshua Dinnerman – Writer claims non-payment
- Olga Wornat, author – Sued by first lady of Mexico
- Proceso magazine – Sued by first lady of Mexico for publishing her annulment papers
- John Wiley & Sons – Sued a number of eBay sellers in part to get the message out that selling Wiley e-books on eBay is illegal.
- Random House, Dan Brown, Sony Pictures and Columbia Pictures divisions – All sued by a man claiming The Da Vinci Code stole ideas from his books.
- The Culpeper Citizen, The Free Lance-Star and the Culpeper Star-Exponent – Lose public access lawsuit against county.
- Michelle Delio, freelancer – Accused of fabricating dozens of sources for articles on wired.com. Articles by Delio were also removed or altered by Technology Review magazine and Infoworld.