- Harbor House – Does contract require authors to publish large numbers of their finished book?
- Allied Grant Writers Of America in Las Vegas, NV – Individual claims they owe her a refund but won’t respond to correspondence. Another claims they owe $3000 for work not performed. See here and here.
- The Brain Store, publisher of “Sensorcises” – Sued by couple over intellectual property rights. Link appears to be to a press release issued by The Brain Store’s law firm.
- Lips Unsealed Literary Agency – in business since 2000…but have they made any sales?
- JoNa Publishing – Not recommended by P&E and Victoria Strauss posts disturbing information about them.
- Google.com – Sued by French news agency Agence France-Presse for copyright infringement
- Publish America / publishamerica.com – $5K fine in contract? Authors not permitted to show the contract to others?
- Publish America / publishamerica.com – Ann Crispin of Writer Beware is seeking info. from unhappy PA authors.
- Daily Local News in West Chester, PA – PA Supreme Court refuses to step into defamation lawsuit.