- National Wildlife Federation – Author claims this organization admitted piracy
and paid $350,000 for copyright infringement.
- Yvonne Vermillion – Website developer has habit of stealing other websites’ content when developiong her clients’ sites?
- Henri Paratte / Les…ditions du Grand Pre’ / Henri D. Paratte – We’ve advised his victim that it’s now time to contact the authorities.
- Star Tribune – Four advertisers allege Minnesota’s largest newspaper inflated its circulation numbers so it could charge more for ads.
- The Brownsville Herald – Cleared by the Texas Supreme Court in defamation lawsuit.
- British newspapers Daily Mail and The Sunday Times – Sued by Elton John for libel.
- Weekly World News / American Media, Inc. – Accused of calling burned police officer one of the 10 ugliest people in the world; offers donation to charity of officer’s choice allegedly to avoid lawsuit. Please don’t ever buy this trashy tabloid!