- Consumer Reports / Consumers Union – Taking renewed aim at a popular air purifier two month after manufacturer paid the magazine $525,000 in legal costs after a judge dismissed a libel suit against the publisher.
- The Howling Pig, an online newsletter – The Student Press Law Center has filed brief on on this pub’s behalf with U.S. Court of Appeal, asking that all criminal libel statutes be declared unconstitutional.
- General tips about avoiding/dealing with scammers
- Adrian Streather, Literary Agent – More than one negative comment here!
- PublishAmerica.com – Author says they terminated his contract because he complained about quality.
- VNU Business Media / Billboard magazine sued for $29M for racial profiling