After my article last week, about United Healthcare denying coverage of my recent hospital admission for internal bleeding, and some of the comments posted under that about United Healthcare, we are now searching for a new, GOOD health insurance provider. We are located in Georgia. It will need to be be of the larger ones that most doctors and hospitals accept.
If you have any recommendations, please put them in the comments box below. We would very much appreciate it! Our policy year ends on October 31st so we need to start shopping now.
We have Blue Cross Blue Shield years ago when we lived in Maine, and never had any complaints about them. When we moved to Florida, we learned they did not offer the same coverage there.
We’ve had United Healthcare for the past 13 years and, except for their enormous rate increases, we haven’t had any complaints…until now.
Again, we and all our employees are located in Georgia.
Please help!! You guys and gals are the best!!! 🙂
- United Healthcare Says They Won’t Pay for My Recent Hospital Admission. Read My Response Here.
- Why I Was Hospitalized Last Week – WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
- UnitedHealthcare Tried to Deny Coverage to a Chronically Ill Patient. He Fought Back, Exposing the Insurer’s Inner Workings.
- Hospitalized While On Vacation
- Incorrect Diagnosis, Surgery…and Resulting PTSD + Long-term Health Anxiety
- Mason’s Feeling Much Better!
- ANOTHER Falling-Off-the-Boat Accident Lands Me in the E.R.!
- When an E.R. Doc Treats You Like a Junkie (and an updated pic of my deformed leg!)
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK?
a self-publishing services company that has been in business since 1998. Ask her anything.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: