Well, we’ve had Covid twice already. Third time might be the charm, right?
We drove to the panhandle of Florida to visit our son, who moved there for his final year of dental school. We had not seen him since January and I needed a big hug from my big, tall baby boy!
We had tons of fun! We barbequed, visited a natural Spring, and much more.
On the last day of our visit, his roommate stayed in bed, saying his allergies were acting up. I could totally relate!! My allergies are the worst ever this year. I am snottin’ and coughin’ all over the place. But, I wouldn’t trade living in this beautiful place for anything!!
To be honest, a year ago, if I’d heard someone say they needed to stay in bed because of allergies, I’d have thought, “Covid!!” But, it didn’t even cross my mind.
On the morning we were checking out of the hotel, we were supposed to have breakfast with our son. He texted me and said, “My roommate just tested positive for Covid.”
I told him he’d need to fend for himself for breakfast. I was glad I gave him such a big bearhug the night before. Wait…maybe that wasn’t such a good idea after all?
Anyway, we’re back home and taking tons of vitamins, drinking fluids, and getting enough sleep. I’ll let you know how it goes…
UPDATE: Mason has a sore throat. 🙁
- How I Survived Covid-19 with Home Remedies PROVEN BY SCIENCE
- We’re at a 2.6-star Hotel with a Drug Dealer Guarding the Back Door…
- Self-publishing with Booklocker.com Literally Saved My Bacon During COVID-19 – by Tom Douglas
- My Dad Died on Black Friday – but NOT from Covid
- How to Find Software if You Don’t Want to Pay a Monthly Fee (BONUS: And, My Secret for Finding High-Demand Products During a Pandemic)
Read More News From The Home Office
Angela Hoy lives on a mountain in North Georgia. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: