Traditions are very important for families. They not only bring family members together for special events, but they also give children (and adults) something fun to look forward to. That is especially important in our stressed-out world right now.
About eight years so, we decided to go to a nice restaurant one night, and then take a trip to Spirit Halloween where we could all pick out our costumes. We had a blast!
The next year, we went to the same restaurant, and to Spirit Halloween once again, and we invited more family members. We kept doing that until we moved to far NW Georgia (20 minutes from Chattanooga). But, no worries! There are Spirit Halloween stores everywhere! But, where to go do dinner?
On a whim, I googled: haunted restaurant Chattanooga
And, I found one! It’s a haunted hotel with a very nice steakhouse on the ground floor. The first year we went, we took the elevator up to the haunted floor after dinner. We didn’t see any ghosties but we sure had fun looking for them!
This weekend, we’re doing our pre-Halloween tradition once again and it’s about all the boys have talked about all week. It’s so nice to see them smiling and laughing instead of being stressed out. 🙂
- THIRTEEN FOR HALLOWEEN! 13 Creepy (Paying!) Horror Markets for Writers! – By Chris Saunders
- Max’s Hilarious (or Disturbing???) Halloween Costume!
- Guess the Halloween Costume!
- Did That Psychic Chick Put a Spell on Us?!
- Mason’s Growing A Giant Pumpkin!
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK?
a self-publishing services company that has been in business since 1998. Ask her anything.
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: