We don’t have a primary care doctor here yet and Max (almost 21) needed a physical for his welding job. The insurance company required it. Turns out Urgent Care centers give physicals. I warned him that he might catch something sitting in the waiting room there. Well, I was right! Five days after his physical, he developed a sore throat. Mason was with him for two days before he started running a fever as well. Mason hightailed it here after that!
Max took a Covid test yesterday and it’s positive. It’s the second time he’s had it. Mason is under quarantine. He still gets to do his chores (ha ha) but we have to be in another room when he does.
Max is on my Covid vitamin regimen and it’s worked for everyone in the family so far!
I caught a an upper respiratory something with no fever (tested negative twice!) almost two weeks ago and I’m still coughing a LOT. I’m on antibiotics and probiotics and my stomach is NOT happy.
Our grandson became ill last weekend and his little sister has it now. It started with nausea and proceeded to upper respiratory symptoms and a fever. The school said they have a lot of Covid cases right now.
My mom in Texas has been coughing for about two weeks. Sounds like she has what I have.
The only good news is I do not have to go anywhere. If I run errands and cough, people will run screaming away from me. I’d love to go to church this weekend but, if I do, and I start coughing, they might want to do an exorcism. 😉
- How I Survived Covid-19 with Home Remedies PROVEN BY SCIENCE
- Self-publishing with Booklocker.com Literally Saved My Bacon During COVID-19 – by Tom Douglas
- Trip to the Panhandle Leads to Covid Exposure
- I Had a Cold. It was NOT Covid.
- My Dad Died on Black Friday – but NOT from Covid
Angela Hoy lives on a mountain in North Georgia. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here:
90+ DAYS OF PROMOTING YOUR BOOK ONLINE: Your Book's Daily Marketing Plan by Angela Hoy and Richard Hoy
Promoting your book online should be considered at least a part-time job. Highly successful authors spend more time promoting a book than they do writing it - a lot more.
We know what you're thinking. You're an author, not a marketer. Not to worry! We have more than a decade of successful online book selling experience under our belts and we're going to teach you how to promote your book effectively online...and almost all of our techniques are FREE!
Online book promotion is not only simple but, if you have a step-by-step, day-to-day marketing plan (this book!), it can also be a very artistic endeavor, which makes it fun for creative folks like you!
Yes, online book promoting can be EASY and FUN! Let us show you how, from Day 1 through Day 90...and beyond!
QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED! Real Queries That Landed $2K+ Writing Assignments
Peek over the shoulders of highly successful freelance writers to see how they earn thousands per article! The query letter is the key!
In these pages, you'll find real query letters that landed real assignments for national magazines, websites, and corporations.
- Abbi Perrets' form letter that brings in $30,000-$45,000 annually
- Sample phone query from Christine Greeley
- The Six Golden Rules of Queries and Submissions...and How I Broke Them! by Bob Freiday
- Your Rights As a "Freelancer"
- and ANGELA HOY'S SECRET for finding ongoing freelance work from companies that have a stable of freelancers, yet never run ads for them!
Pingback: Over the River and Through the Woods to… | WritersWeekly.com
This is a great and informative piece! Thanks for telling your covid story – information most everyone can use these days.