As many of you know, Mason is an actor now, having been in a local production, and attending rehearsals for three more…until the virus hit.
After the shutdowns, the church Easter show was cancelled and the local theater group starting doing private voice lessons and group rehearsals online. Since there was no way the production of Annie Jr. would happen in early May, they made the decision to record each child individually using Zoom, and to publish the play online. And, despite the limitations, and despite the fact that the organization had never done anything like this before, we think they did a phenomenal job! In fact, it’s being featured locally on ABC News today!
If you’d like to grab some popcorn, you can watch the adorable production RIGHT HERE.
If you’re busy, however, can you pretty please click on the link above, advance to the 45:35 mark, and let me know if you can figure out how Mason did that disappearing knife magic trick! HE WON’T TELL US!!!
Some parents were disappointed their children wouldn’t be on stage. Mason didn’t care about that at all (and neither did we). He LOVED the experience, and can’t wait to see what St. Pete MAD has planned for the kiddos next!
- Maternal Guilt and Mason’s New Off-Off-Off-Broadway Roles!
- The Fire Department Comes for a Surprise Visit!
- Mason and I Were Cast in ANOTHER Musical – and we didn’t even have to audition!
- Nope. NO Way. NOT Gonna Do It and They CAN’T MAKE ME!
- Hilarious Zoom Family “Meeting” and Our Biggest Month EVER!
- Local Restaurant Poisons Actors an Hour Before Their Final Performance
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here:
Make Sure Your Marketing is Targeted at the Right Audience
Completely revised edition of the ground-breaking travel writing book that provides a road map to success in the digital age. It dives headlong into the entrepreneurial world of blogging and digital books, while still acknowledging the real money to be made in declining print forms.
Drawing on interviews and survey responses from more than 100 successful travel writers and bloggers, this is the definitive guide to creating success instead of waiting for permission. Written by a veteran, award-winning writer with two decades of experience as a book author, online publisher, freelancer, and blogger.
Read more here: