My missive is short this week. Every Wednesday, Max (age 18) and I have lunch together. Today, I have food poisoning for the second time in three weeks. I’m starting to think local restaurants are trying to kill me.
Avoid hole-in-the-wall restaurants that don’t look like they’ve had customers in several days. Heaven knows when the local German restaurant here last checked the expiration dates on those bratwursts. And, while you’re at it, be careful when eating chicken wings. One bad wing during lunch can lead to a VERY bad afternoon at work.
We are gearing up for a big Thanksgiving week! I’ve bought most of the stuff we need already, and will get the rest on Friday. I will be avoiding groceries store at ALL COSTS next week!!
Have a safe weekend ahead, everybody!! Things are crazy busy here so I’ll be working.
- Food Poisoning For Mason
- Food and Photography Can Equal Sales By Joan Airey
- Don’t Bite The Hand That Feeds You: Ten Tips For Food Writers By Melissa Bradley Diskin
- That All-Too-Common “Life Threatening Illness” Excuse from a Deadbeat Publisher or Editor!
- Illness Forced Me Into Freelancing…and Now I’m Swamped with Work! By Jane Fazackarley
Angela Hoy lives on a 52' Irwin Center Cockpit Ketch (sailboat) with her family and pets. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, BookLocker.com, and AbuzzPress, and the author of 19 books. Keep up with her family's adventurous liveaboard lifestyle at GotNoTanLines.com.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: