We are all crazy-nuts busy here. It’s our “AAAACK!!!” season at BookLocker and we’re all working double-time (literally) to get our new authors’ books on the market by Christmas. I realized yesterday that we’ve ordered food delivery more in the past two weeks than we have in the past eight months. Just today, I ordered groceries for the first time in months. I didn’t have time to go and we were running low on tons of stuff…like bread, milk, eggs, and V8 energy drinks (I have an addiction to those).
I heard from two other employees (who also work from home) that they’ve been ordering out as well. I’m thinking we should all take a moment today to step on the scale… 😉
I do make the bed every morning. I have a thing about crawling into an unmade bed at night. It’s just wrong on so many levels. I do get dressed and brush my hair and teeth. I may have let the make-up go a few times in the past two weeks. I hardly remember to wear earrings anymore but the only people who see me are family members…and the pizza delivery guy.
I must take an hour off this afternoon, however, to take Mason to church. He’s attending a Bible Study camp this weekend and he is SUPER excited about it. They have zip-lining, tubing, and much, much more. This will be the first time Mason has spent the night away from family members – EVER. And, he’s totally cool with it. 😉
I GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK!!
- Which publisher can still get your book on the market by Christmas? BOOKLOCKER!
- Abbreviated Issue Because We’re Camping in the Boonies!
- Camping For Boys = Quiet Writing Time For Me!
- CSI Camp! Cool!!
- Summer Camp Memories
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here:
Joel's BookProgram: The Simple Secret To Writing A Non-Fiction Book In 30 Days, At 1 Hour A Day! - SECOND EDITION
If you are a solo professional, having your own book is one of the best investments of time and money you can make, to promote your business and gain more clients. Why?
- If you are an author, you are an authority--an expert in your field.
- A book is a tangible credential.
- Your book can differentiate you from your competition.
- It's an opportunity to explain your uniqueness, your "special sauce."
Order "The Simple Secret To Writing A Non-Fiction Book In 30 Days, At 1 Hour A Day!" right away. And picture yourself handing your own book to a prospect, in just a short time!