I noticed that I received a royalty as the result of a “contest.” When you get a moment, can you just let me know what that was all about? I’m just curious.
Tim (a BookLocker author)
At WritersWeekly.com, we hold a quarterly “24-Hour Short Story Contest.”
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners receive monetary prizes. Runners-Up winners receive free e-books of their choice from our BookLocker.com bookstore. Even though they don’t pay for the books they select, we pay out the royalties to the authors for those copies. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK?
a self-publishing services company that has been in business since 1998. Ask her anything.
- How can BookLocker afford to charge thousands less than other companies?
- Apples the Size of Pumpkins and Pumpkins the Size of Automobiles! – Topic, Common Themes, and WINNERS of the WritersWeekly.com Spring, 2023 24-Hour Short Story Contest
- List of ALL PAST TOPICS and WINNERS of the WritersWeekly Quarterly 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
- “How do I license my book to a company?”
- My local bookstore won’t order my book because Amazon published it!