Last week, I wrote about an unknown source that created havoc in the marina. All of the sudden, all the boats started pitching violently for no apparent reason. After speaking to dock neighbors, we learned that the most likely culprit was a wake from a tanker in the ship channel that met little resistance on its way to shore. What a fun mystery that was! We’re still not sure that’s what it was but it makes the most sense.
Four days ago, the wind started blowing HARD here…and it hasn’t stopped. As I’m writing this, I’m listening to a high wind warning for the Skyway Bridge on the radio. Winds are sustained at 28 mph this morning.
With winds blowing steady at 25-38 mph for four days now, our floating home has become a never-ending carnival ride!
See a video, and read more on Angela’s GotNoTanLines.com boat blog RIGHT HERE.
This week’s Masonism:
Richard (the family chef): “Mason, how was your French Onion Soup?”
Mason: “It wasn’t delicious but it was okay.”
Hugs to all!
- When the Boat’s A-Rockin’ (Heh…)
- THE BIG REVEAL – What’s the Big Secret We’ve Been Keeping? You May Know the Answer by Now!
- GotNoTanLines – Jump on board with the Hoy Family as they move their children, pets, and business onto a 52-foot sailboat!
- Extreme Excitement and Fear! How We Fared in Hurricane Irma!! (Includes several photos)
- We’ve Been Keeping a Secret… Can You Guess What It Is?
- More News From the Home Office!
Angela Hoy lives in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is the publisher of WritersWeekly.com, the President and CEO of BookLocker.com and AbuzzPress, and the author of 24 books.
ANGELA ON TWITTER
ANGELA ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON LINKEDIN
Angela is the creator of the Original 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: