Angela and company,
I believe you frown on paying for book reviews. The Online Book Club is giving me a strong sales pitch that they can do wonders for me for $97 – $279 bucks. Have any comments on these guys? They’re showing me different success stories.
Based on the numerous complaints about The Online Book Club posted on the Better Business Bureau website, I recommend all writers AND authors avoid that outfit.
Read the comments under this article: OnlineBookClub – genuine or scam?
- How To EASILY Get Awesome and Honest Book Reviews That REALLY Carry Weight With Readers!
- Two Reasons Why Some of Your Readers are NOT Allowed to Post Reviews on Amazon!
- SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP! How to Handle Bad Book Reviews
- AUTHOR ALERT! Can Your Book’s REVIEWS Get You Sued? Yep!
- KARMA! Man Who Sold Book Reviews Is Shamed Online
- “Why won’t Amazon let my relatives post (fake!) reviews about my new book?”