Want to get paid to write poetry? Good. But, should you quit your other writing jobs solely to pursue poetry jobs? Probably not!
- Lulu CEO Admits They’ve “Easily Published the Largest Collection of Bad Poetry in the History of Mankind”
- 8 Paying Poetry and Short Story Markets for Writers – by Biljana Tadic
- Poetry Competitions = Poor Writer By Behlor Santi
- MARKETING SCIENCE FICTION POETRY by Scott E. Green
- “My poetry books aren’t selling. What should I be writing instead?”
Timmy Peace works as a ghost writer for websites, and lives in South Africa.
How Many Copies Of Your Book Would You Have To Sell In Order To Break Even?
90+ DAYS OF PROMOTING YOUR BOOK ONLINE: Your Book's Daily Marketing Plan by Angela Hoy and Richard Hoy
Promoting your book online should be considered at least a part-time job. Highly successful authors spend more time promoting a book than they do writing it - a lot more.
We know what you're thinking. You're an author, not a marketer. Not to worry! We have more than a decade of successful online book selling experience under our belts and we're going to teach you how to promote your book effectively online...and almost all of our techniques are FREE!
Online book promotion is not only simple but, if you have a step-by-step, day-to-day marketing plan (this book!), it can also be a very artistic endeavor, which makes it fun for creative folks like you!
Yes, online book promoting can be EASY and FUN! Let us show you how, from Day 1 through Day 90...and beyond!