My wife is working on a Christmas novel and we would like to know when you think we should publish it. We assume that early in October would be best.
Some people start their Christmas shopping in September so I recommend sending the final manuscript to BookLocker no later than the first week of August. That will give us time to get the formatting/design finished, and get the book on the market in time for the Christmas shopping season. We usually get a book to market within a month. 🙂
- Self-publishing Price Comparison
- After Winning a Publishing Package from BookLocker, This Burned Out Caregiver Wrote a Book in Less Than a Month! – by Debra Bilton
- BookLocker’s Cover Designer Knocks It Out Of The Park Again!
- Slam-Dunk! My Self-Published Book (through BookLocker) Has Already Earned More Than My Traditionally Published Book! By Shannon Cutts
- Another Booklocker Author Lands A Traditional Contract! By Chuck Waldron
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK?
a self-publishing services company that has been in business since 1998. Ask her anything.