I noticed a third-party seller on Amazon is offering one of my older published dog books with what is clearly a homemade, fake cover. This book is likely out of print and I get no royalties on it anyway, but it just seems wrong that this seller is allowed to do this. Is there anything I can do about it?
You can file a copyright infringement complaint about the seller with Amazon RIGHT HERE.
- If You Receive a Copyright Infringement Notice by Email, Do NOT Click on the Link!!
- Copyright Infringement or Plagiarism…or BOTH?
- Copyright Infringement ENTRAPMENT? Yes, it happens!
- Can Your Publisher Get YOU Sued For Copyright Infringement? Yep!!
- Amazon KDP/CreateSpace publishing poor-quality, ILLEGAL copies of books?
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK?
a self-publishing services company that has been in business since 1998. Ask her anything.