NEED WRITERS, BLOGGERS, EDITORS, AUTHORS, OR OTHER CREATIVE FOLKS?? We’ll post your ad on WritersWeekly FOR FREE. Please complete THIS FORM.
Freelance Trending/Breaking News Reporter
MLive Media Group
Freelance Writer/Editor – Pays $25-$45/hour
Freelance Digital Content Director – Pays $65K-$80K/year
Freelance Staff Writer – includes benefits
Digital Press, Inc.
Freelance WordPress Editor for Food Blog – Pays $10/hour
Freelance Content/Blog Article Writer – Pays $17-$25/hour
Freelance Writer – Pays $25-$100/article
McNeill Media Group
Freelance Content Editor
Freelance Writer/Editor – Pays $250/day
Freelance Blogger – Pays $75-$400/post
Freelance Lifestyle and Culture Writers
Fighting Arts Health Lab
Freelance Cybersecurity Writers
Freelance Lifestyle Writer
Freelance SEO Copywriter – Pays $15-$18/hour
Freelance Web Content Writer – Pays $17/hour
First Quarter Finance
Freelance Web Content Writer
American Paper and Plastics, Inc.
Freelance Content Writer
Freelance Branding Copywriter – Pays $30-$45/hour
Freelance Industry/Business Writer
Freelance Senior Proposal Writer – Pays $30/hour
Crawford Olin, LLC.
Freelance Creative Writer – Pays $25/piece
Peek over the shoulders of highly successful freelance writers to see how they earn thousands per article! The query letter is the key!
In these pages, you'll find real query letters that landed real assignments for national magazines, websites, and corporations.
- Abbi Perrets' form letter that brings in $30,000-$45,000 annually
- Sample phone query from Christine Greeley
- The Six Golden Rules of Queries and Submissions...and How I Broke Them! by Bob Freiday
- Your Rights As a "Freelancer"
- and ANGELA HOY'S SECRET for finding ongoing freelance work from companies that have a stable of freelancers, yet never run ads for them!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: