Can you send me 30 writing prompts from your 24-Hour Contests? I would like them to write short stories for NaNoWriMo. Thanks!
You can read ALL of our past contest topics RIGHT HERE. Of course, you are welcome to use those to create a book of short stories for NaNoWriMo! I love that idea!! 🙂
We are now accepting entrants for the Winter contest, which will be in January. Only 500 can participate so sign up today if you want to play! 🙂
- Don’t You DARE Trick or Treat THERE! – Topic, Common Themes, and WINNERS of the WritersWeekly.com Fall, 2021 24-Hour Short Story Contest
- 14 Tips To Give Yourself A Leg Up In Writing Contests!
- Sign-up for the next contest!
- List of ALL PAST TOPICS and WINNERS of the WritersWeekly Quarterly 24-Hour Short Story Contest!
- From WritersWeekly Short Story Contest Winner to Simon and Schuster Contract!
Read More "Ask The Expert" Articles
So, You Wanna Be a Ghostwriter - How To Make Money Writing Without a Byline
Many freelance writers find it difficult to break into the publishing world. What they don't know, however, is that there's a faster and easier way to see their words in print. It's called ghostwriting, and it's an extremely lucrative, fun, and challenging career.
But how do you get started as a ghostwriter? How do you find new clients who will pay you to write their material? How do you charge? And what kind of contracts do you need to succeed? All these questions and more are answered in So, You Wanna Be a Ghostwriter...How to Make Money Writing Without a Byline.
Read more here:
Writing FAST: How to Write Anything with Lightning Speed
A systematic approach to writing that generates better quality quickly!
Chock full of ideas, tips, techniques and inspiration, this down-to-earth book is easy to read, and even easier to apply. Let author Jeff Bollow take you through a process that brings your ideas to the page faster, more powerfully and easier than ever before.
Read more here: