I’m helping a friend assemble a baseball book and he wants to include photos of Topps Baseball cards and note that they are “From the collection of…..” Is this legal under copyright laws?
Baseball cards receive the same copyright protection as other creative works.
- “I want to publish the lyrics from an old song but the rights holder hasn’t responded to me. What can I do?”
- One of the Most Common Questions We Receive – Can I publish song lyrics?
- Another Question on Using Song Lyrics
- How to Waste Months of Your Life Writing a Book You CAN’T PUBLISH!
- “Can I use old yearbook photos in my book or on my blog?” NOPE!
90+ DAYS OF PROMOTING YOUR BOOK ONLINE: Your Book's Daily Marketing Plan by Angela Hoy and Richard Hoy
Promoting your book online should be considered at least a part-time job. Highly successful authors spend more time promoting a book than they do writing it - a lot more.
We know what you're thinking. You're an author, not a marketer. Not to worry! We have more than a decade of successful online book selling experience under our belts
and we're going to teach you how to promote your book effectively online...and almost all of our techniques are FREE!
Online book promotion is not only simple but, if you have a step-by-step, day-to-day marketing plan (this book!), it can also be a very artistic endeavor,
which makes it fun for creative folks like you!
Yes, online book promoting can be EASY and FUN! Let us show you how, from Day 1 through Day 90...and beyond!
HOW TO REMEMBER, WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR LIFE STORY
Angela Hoy's popular online class is now available in book format!
Remember Your Past
Write It and Publish It
in as little as 12 weeks!
Angela Hoy's book will get you started!
- Using Angela's MEMORY TRIGGERS, recall memories that have been dormant for years
- Record those memories in chronological order in your memory notebook
- Using the memory notebook as your outline, write your autobiography!
- Also works for biographies and memoirs!
Read more here: