I’m a bit disappointed in (my book sales) because I got a good review from (a book review publication). I had four more good reviews at (book review websites). Two more are due out next week…
We usually don’t see many (if any) sales from book reviews. I never send my own books to reviewers anymore. I might be tarred and feathered for writing this but book reviews published in small publications, in my personal opinion, are good for one thing only – blurbs to add to the rest of my marketing materials.
QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED! Real Queries That Landed $2K+ Writing Assignments
Peek over the shoulders of highly successful freelance writers to see how they earn thousands per article! The query letter is the key!
In these pages, you'll find real query letters that landed real assignments for national magazines, websites, and corporations.
- Abbi Perrets' form letter that brings in $30,000-$45,000 annually
- Sample phone query from Christine Greeley
- The Six Golden Rules of Queries and Submissions...and How I Broke Them! by Bob Freiday
- Your Rights As a "Freelancer"
- and ANGELA HOY'S SECRET for finding ongoing freelance work from companies that have a stable of freelancers, yet never run ads for them!