- Children’s Literary Agency – related to ST Literary Agency?
- The Observer, a 118-year-old northern New Jersey weekly – Accused of plagiarism.
- Regan Media – Jenna Jameson has filed a federal lawsuit against her publishing company, Regan Media.
- Jordan Wright, publisher of Planet Collector magazine – Sued by auction house Sotheby’s for allegedly obtaining and selling customer list to competitor.
- The Buffalo Tree by Adam Rapp – Banned by Muhlenberg, PA school district for graphic s*xual content.
- Spotlight Publicity / spotlightpublicity.com – Interesting…
- The Los Angeles Times – will publish an editor’s note regarding reporter accused of writing flawed story.