(requires Adobe Reader)
|About the Book|
Marilyn Weymouth Seguinís book, Writing Historical Fiction: Advice for the Digital Age, offers a multitude of tips for using Internet tools and resources for researching, drafting, writing, revising, publishing and promoting your work of historical fiction, or any other genre in which you write. This book will be of interest to readers of historical fiction as well. Topics include:
* How to do research without even leaving home, including getting access to primary source material such as letters, diaries and photographs.
* How to find and connect to people who have the answers to your questions through blogs, social networks and email.
* How to access resources that help improve your writing at all stages, including mind-mapping tools, spelling and grammar checks, and readability tools.
* How to publish instantly in electronic, audio, video and/or print formats.
* How to promote your work and connect with your readers through blogs, websites and social media.
Writing Historical Fiction: Advice for the Digital Age includes an introduction and nine chapters of links to web resources and Internet tools, most of them free to use. Technology tips are interspersed throughout the chapters.
|About the Author|
|Marilyn Weymouth Seguin is the author of 15 books, mostly historical fiction. She teaches in the Writing Program at Kent State University. When she is not coaching student writers, she is busily crafting another story. Marilyn lives with her husband in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, and Gray, Maine.|