- Publishers won’t rule out lawsuit against Google Print – a digital age test of copyright law
- The Star Tribune (Minneapolis) – former ombudsman who sued the paper for age discrimination is returning to write a column on ethics
- The Mirror of London – Publishes photos that appear to show actress snorting cocaine…after they lost a libel case to her.
- DEPUTY President of the Senate, Senator Ibrahim Mantu in Nigeria – Sued by 35 journalists for alleged libel.
- Tate Publishing in Oklahoma – Author reports bad experience.