- Marvel Enterprises / Marvel Comics – Agrees to settle with Spiderman creator. Settlement believed to be $10M.
- Famous Poets Society – Poetry.com clone?
- Journal Communications Inc. publisher of Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Sued by advertiser for circulation inflation.
- Apple – Angry about book on their chief executive Steve Jobs, plans to remove all John Wiley and Sons books from their 104 stores.
- Chicago Tribune – Sued over photo linking man to mob
- The Tampa Tribune – Reporter resigns over story with fabrications
- VirtualBookWorm.com – Two complaints.