- Josh Dinnerman / JDD Media – Finally paid three writers, but may still owe money to others.
- WritersWorld.co.uk / Graham Cook / WritersWorld Limited / WritersWorld.com.es / WritersWorld.fr – Another victim claims he owes them money.
- The Greeley Tribune – Sues county official, accusing her of withholding legal advertising in retaliation for an editorial
- National Enquirer – Sued by Cameron Diaz for libel
- Settlement Reached in Literary Works In Electronic Databases Copyright Litigation
- Random House – Sued over Doom biography
- Dallas Observer – Supreme Court won’t review libel suit over newspaper’s satire
- Le Monde – French appeals court rules editor-in-chief of Le Monde and the authors of an opinion piece in the paper are guilty of “racial defamation” against Israel and the Jewish people.