- Plenty magazine – Didn’t pay promised kill fee until WritersWeekly stepped in.
- The Baltimore Sun – News groups support this paper’s appeal against governor
- Solanco Sun Ledger, the Sunday News of Lancaster and the New Era of Lancaster – Pennsylvania appeals court reinstates libel suit against these papers.
- The Business Journal – This twice-monthly business paper lost a lawsuit filed against the mayor for banning city employees from speaking to reporters.
- BBC – Staffers call off planned strike
- The Green Bay News-Chronicle – Is going out of business.
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Names new senior vice president for circulation in wake of lawsuit alleging circulation fraud.
- Niche Media / Boston Common, along with three new staffers – Sued by Boston Magazine, which alleges theft of advertiser database by three former employees