- Savoy Magazine / Monroe Anderson, Editor / Hermene Hartman, Publisher / N’Digo – ndigonline.com / Jazzy Communications / Hartman Publishing Group – Owes writer $3K. Won’t provide payment date.
- Dayton Dispatch News and the River Cities Star – Being sued by River Cities Beacon. I can’t even tell you how bizarre this situation is. Best to click and read for yourself.
- Google.com – Publishers say google is offering too much free content when scanning books for their new Google Print service.
- Star Tribune – This Minneapolis paper has reached a settlement in age discrimination lawsuit.
- The Daily Camera in Boulder, CO – Fights court order not to publish photo.