- Foetry.com – Owner closes site after his identify is revealed…and then reopens. Rebuttal to that article appears here.
- The Baltimore Sun – Governor’s office says review of paper’s alleged errors, distortions was inadequate, lackluster.
- American Media and Sylvester Stallone – sued by Sly Magazine LLC for trademark infringement (see third paragraph)
- The Source, a hip-hop magazine – Sources say pub is experiencing financial, advertising and circulation woes in the wake of sexual harassment lawsuit.
- Cruces Sun-News – Judge refuses to stop publication of article despite magistrate’s objections.
- e-syndicate.net – Really interesting scenario happening here!